Organizational & Board Training
How Can the Millstone Leadership Initiative Help Your Organization?
Jewish Federation of St. Louis is proud to support the work of our nonprofit boards across the spectrum of the entire St. Louis Jewish community through the Millstone Leadership Initiatives and the Community Impact Department. We are the community’s first stop for identifying resources and opportunities to build strong leaders, successful boards, and effective staff teams. Our professional staff, volunteer advisory committee members, and community trainers are prepared to assist with individual consultations, trainings, facilitations, and short-term leadership coaching for both professionals and Boards of Directors throughout the Jewish community.
Let our staff help your board with:
- Governance & Board Roles
- Strategic Planning, Decision Making, & Meeting Management
- Teamwork & Board Culture
- Assessments & Evaluation
- Financial & Fundraising
- Community Connections & Collaborations
To set up a personal meeting and individualized assistance, contact Marci Mayer Eisen, MSW, ACC, Director of Millstone Leadership Initiatives and a Certified Leadership Coach at 314-442-3810 or MEisen@JFedSTL.org.
Board and Staff Inventory Surveys
These assessments are designed to help you identify and prioritize your training needs. Your self-assessment can be submitted confidentially to the Millstone staff through the below links.
- Click HERE to assess your Board Training priorities by taking our Board Training Inventory.
- Click HERE to assess your Staff Training priorities by taking our Staff Teams & Work Culture Inventory.
Sample of Resources
Articles, handouts, worksheets, surveys and links that can be individualized for your use. Scroll through the six categories to explore all that we offer!
Reach out to Marci at MEisen@JFedSTL.org for additional resources – this is just the beginning!
Leadership & Volunteer Engagement
- Stay tuned!
Meeting Management & Decision Making
Staff Teams & Work Cultures
- Sample Coaching Questions – Questions to Ignite Ideas (short version)
- Sample Coaching Questions – Questions to Ignite Ideas (long version)
- Jewish Quotes to Facilitate Dialogue
- Social Justice Quotes to Facilitate Dialogue