Jewish Federation of St. Louis is looking for dynamic, creative individuals who are interested in working in a collaborative, vibrant workplace. Keep an eye on our careers page and let us know how you could use your talents and experience to help us make a difference.
- Resource Assistant, Development
- Part-time Welcome Desk Coordinator
- Development Manager, Holocaust Museum & Learning Center (HMLC)
Benefits to working at the Jewish Federation of St. Louis include:
- Working in support of helping others live with human dignity, meaning, and purpose.
- Joining in regional efforts to grow the St. Louis economic and professional environment.
- Excellent health and wellness benefits.
- Close proximity to the Jewish Community Center, Holocaust Museum & Learning Center, Saul Brodsky Jewish Community Library, and more located on the beautiful Millstone Campus in Creve Coeur.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Investment in professional development.
Interested candidates should contact HR@JFedSTL.org.