Jewish Federation of St. Louis is looking for dynamic, creative individuals who are interested in working in a collaborative, vibrant workplace.
Our work aims to expand and strengthen an engaged, vibrant, and flourishing local Jewish community, secure the well-being and safety of the individuals within the St. Louis Jewish community, strengthen connections to Israel and Jewish communities worldwide, and develop the financial, human, and infrastructure needs of community.
Keep an eye on our job listings below and let us know how you could use your talents and experience to help us make a difference.
Current Job Openings
- Vice President of Development at Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- Director of Legacy and Planned Giving at Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- Digital Marketing Manager at Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- Loan and Scholarship Associate at Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- Database Administrator at Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor at Jewish Federation of St. Louis
Working for the Jewish Federation of St. Louis
Benefits to employment with the Jewish Federation of St. Louis include:
- Working in support of helping others and repairing the world – tzedakah and tikkun olam
- Being part of a passionate, fun, and collaborative team
- Hybrid, flexible work environment
- Growing your skills through Federation’s support of and investment in professional development, and opportunities for advancement
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Close proximity to the Jewish Community Center, St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum, and more located on the beautiful Millstone Campus in Creve Coeur.
Contact Us About Employment
Candidates who are interested in careers at the Jewish Federation of St. Louis should contact HR@JFedSTL.org.