Jewish Federation of St. Louis is looking for dynamic, creative individuals who are interested in working in a collaborative, vibrant workplace. Keep an eye on our job listings below and let us know how you could use your talents and experience to help us make a difference.
Current Job Openings
- Vice President of Development
- Director of External Affairs, St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum
- Manager of Volunteers and Visitor Services, St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum
Working for the Jewish Federation of St. Louis
Benefits to employment with the Jewish Federation of St. Louis include:
- Working in support of helping others live with human dignity, meaning, and relevance.
- Joining in regional efforts to grow the St. Louis economic and professional environment.
- Excellent health and wellness benefits.
- Close proximity to the Jewish Community Center, St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum, Saul Brodsky Jewish Community Library, and more located on the beautiful Millstone Campus in Creve Coeur.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Investment in professional development.
Contact Us About Employment
Candidates who are interested in careers at the Jewish Federation of St. Louis should contact HR@JFedSTL.org.