PROFESSIONAL SOCIETYJEWISH FEDERATION OF ST. LOUIS
The Professional Society offers professionals a host of opportunities to come together with other like-minded community members and philanthropists. It is a giving society that offers its members opportunities for engagement and education with others who share your values. Click here to view our quarterly newsletter!
The Professional Society is made up of these divisions:
- Business and Real Estate
- Financial Services
The Women’s Initiative offers programs focused on connection and conversation for professional women in the St. Louis Jewish community.
Thank you to our sponsor for their continued support:
Strengthening Our Community
Our professional community is key to fulfilling Federation’s mission of strengthening an engaged, vibrant, and flourishing St. Louis Jewish community. Professional Society members are donors whose gifts to the Annual Campaign are:
- Ages 46+ $1,800 or more
- Ages 31-45 $1,000 or more
- Ages 30 and under $500 or more
- Residents and students $360 or more
A monthly payment option is available.
Membership benefits include:
- Listings in the annual donor roll, Professional Society brochure insert, and video screen in the Jewish Federation of St. Louis lobby
- Invitations to members-only recognition event
- Member pricing on select events
- Potential leadership opportunities within the Jewish community
- Continued education credit opportunities
- A forum to discuss issues from a Jewish perspective
Benefits to the Jewish Community:
Professional Society members strengthen and impact the Jewish Federation of St. Louis and the Jewish Community through:
- Engaging in philanthropic support
- Contributing professional skills and expertise
- Developing camaraderie and a sense of community
- Providing increased or deepened leadership commitments
Business and Real Estate Division
Open to all business and real estate professionals, including retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, start-ups, real estate brokers, developers, construction firms and students in any of these related fields.
Financial Services Division
Open to all financial professionals, including accountants, stock brokers, bankers, wealth advisors, insurance brokers, others in the financial services industry and students in any of these related fields.
Open to all healthcare professionals, including physicians, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, therapists and students in any of these related fields.
Open to all legal professionals, including attorneys, judges, legal assistants and students in any of these related fields.
Professional Society Chair
Leadership Advisory Committee
Diana Baumohl, Stephen Bell, Sandy Boxerman, Lauren Cohen, Stephen Davis, Michael Goldberg, Sarah Kovenock, Matt Litwack, Jerry Padawer, Joel Portman, Maury Poscover, Sharon Remis, Mark Rubin, Karen Smoller, Jeff Sparks, Leslie Yoffie
For more information or to get involved, contact Ellen Soule at ESoule@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3732.