Israel Bound 2021 has been postponed until next year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Tentative Trip Dates: June 13-July 4, 2022
Registration for the 2022 trip will open in the fall of 2021. Please contact Jody Gerth with any questions at JGerth@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3881.
Israel Bound is a life-changing experience for St. Louis teens who want to explore their Jewish identity, strengthen their connection to Israel, and have the adventure of a lifetime with their friends. The three-week trip began in 2008 and continues to be one of the most popular trips for St. Louis teens who want to travel to Israel. The itinerary is jam-packed every year with the classic Israel experiences such as visiting the Western Wall, climbing Masada at sunrise, floating in the Dead Sea, and riding camels. However, we also provide some experiences that are quite unique, such as staying two nights with an Israeli host family in our partnership region of Yokneam-Meggido, getting a geo-political briefing/tour at the beginning and end of the trip, and sleeping under the stars in the Negev Desert.
- $2675 (includes flight from St. Louis)
- $750 travel grant available to all St. Louis teens
Benefits of a local trip:
- Teens can experience Israel with their friends from school/synagogue
- Pre-trip meetings allow for proper orientation and group bonding before we depart
- Post-trip reunions allow for proper processing of the experience and continued social connection with trip participants
- Local staff you can trust and meet in person prior to the trip
Videos from past Israel Bound participants: