There are a variety of ways to get involved with Women’s Philanthropy. Whether you participate on an event committee, chair an event, take on a role with our Board or our Executive Committee or act as a Development Volunteer to support the Jewish Federation of St. Louis’ Annual Campaign, we are always excited to have women like YOU become a part of our thriving community of volunteers and philanthropists.
How do I get involved?
- Attend one of our inspiring events.
- Connect with the community through hands-on service opportunities.
- Participate in Women’s Philanthropy “Taste of Our Community” classes.
- Volunteer to help with one of our events or join the Women’s Philanthropy Board.
- Explore the past, present and future of the Jewish people on missions to Israel and other parts of the country.
- Support the the Jewish Federation of St. Louis’ Annual Campaign at the Women’s Philanthropy L’Chaim Campaign Event.
- Encourage others to give.
To explore the right fit, contact Women’s Philanthropy Manager, Stacy Wagerman, at SWagerman@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3730.