St. Louis NORC is a non-sectarian program coordinated by the Jewish Federation of St. Louis. It supports the healthy aging of adults 60+ in their own homes by providing opportunities for meaningful community involvement and increased access to support services. St. Louis NORC operates within a three-mile service neighborhood in the Creve Coeur area.
St. Louis NORC also has on-site programming (health and wellness, educational, cultural workshops and bus outings) open to anyone in the 60+ age group in the metropolitan area.
If you are interested in learning, meeting new people and exploring some of the cultural institutions in our community, St. Louis NORC is the place for you.
To find out if you are eligible to become a member, contact Sarah Z. Levinson at 314-442-3859.
St. Louis NORC was originally funded by the U.S. Administration on Aging. It is currently supported in part by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, United Way, foundations, charitable contributions and memberships.
NORC also has collaborative partnerships with the following organizations:
- Always There Home Care/LifeFone
- Barry-Wehmiller Corporation
- BJC Home Health
- City of Creve Coeur
- Congregation Temple Israel
- Covenant Place
- Crossroads College Prep School
- Jewish Community Center–Staenberg Family Complex
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service
- HomePro Corporation
- Lutheran Senior Services
- Maturity and its Muse
- Medical West Healthcare Center
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (MEAAA)
- Mt. Zion United Methodist Church
- Rehabilitation Professionals Inc. (RPI)
- Saul Brodsky Jewish Community Library
- St. Louis University
- St. Louis County Older Resident Program (CORP)
- St. Louis County Planning Department
- St. Richard’s Catholic Church
- University of Missouri – St. Louis Program in Gerontology
- Webster University
- Washington University in St. Louis:
- Brown School of Social Work
- Harvey A. Friedman Center for Aging at the Public Institute for Public Health
- Occupational Therapy Community Practice Program, WUSM
- Program in Occupational Therapy, WUSM