JProSTL Recognition Luncheon
The JProStl Awards honor those who exemplify professional excellence and dedication to their position, organization and the St. Louis Jewish community. The JProStl Partnership Award honors a lay leader or board member who best exemplifies the lay-staff partnership. The JProStl Peer Award categories are Career Achievement, Chesed/Kindness, Dedication, Emerging Leader, Educator, Mentor, Pillar and Visionary.
2017 JProStl Peer Award Recipients
- Visionary – Rick Recht (Jewish Rock Radio)
- Career Achievement – Rosalie Stein (Congregation Shaare Emeth)
- Emerging Leader – Amy Pakett (Jewish Federation of St. Louis)
- Dedication – Derrick Bryant (Congregation Temple Israel)
- Pillar – Ellen Futterman (Jewish Light) and Randi Schenberg (Crown Center for Senior Living)
- Mentor – Craig Neuman (The J)
- Chesed/Kindness – Rabbi Micah Buck-Yael (Jewish Family & Children’s Service)
- Education – Leiba Levine (Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School) and Esti Zuravin (Esther Miller Bais Yaakov)
2017 JProStl Partnership Award
Presentation of the JProStl Partnership Award to Marty Oberman.
For more information on the luncheon, sponsorships and awards, contact Marci Mayer Eisen at 314-442-3810 or MEisen@JFedSTL.org.
Click here to read an article about the 2016 Annual JProStl Recognition Luncheon.
JProStl is a local association for staff who work throughout the Jewish community in agencies, organizations, congregations and Jewish schools, and is affiliated nationally with the JPro Network.
JProStl’s mission is to provide training, resources and networking opportunities in order to strengthen staff members, their organizations and the community as a whole.
The 12th Annual JProStl Recognition Luncheon is generously sponsored by the following: