If you encounter any of the following:
- Suspicious activity
- Anti-Semitism or Hate communications (Social Media, Email, Telephone or in person)
- Threats (Also contact local law enforcement by dialing 911)
Please contact our Community Security Director at 314-956-1160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Community Security program is designed to disseminate this information to all of our important partners including Law Enforcement, the FBI and the ADL. Reporting in this manner is important to ensure an immediate response.
In addition, you may also report Hate Crimes or Hate Incidents to the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation).
- email@example.com – This is the email address for our St. Louis office
- tips.fbi.gov – If someone has a tip or complaint, it’s most efficient to use this online form, which is monitored 24/7. It goes to our National Threat Operations Center. Threat intake examiners evaluate the information to determine the best course of action.
Finally, you may also report Hate Crimes or Hate Incidents to the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) as follows:
- The easiest way to report to ADL is https://www.adl.org/report-incident. The location information routes the report to the appropriate region.
- Remember should there be an immediate threat, please contact your local police department by dialing 911.