JProStL Partnership Award Criteria
The JProStL Partnership Award is for an individual or couple that has demonstrated outstanding volunteer leadership in their roles on boards and committees for one or multiple Jewish organizations.
Partnership Award Nominees are known for:
- Bringing out the best in their professional partners and the volunteers they lead.
- Demonstrating a commitment to the Jewish community as a whole by promoting understanding, dialogue, and collaboration.
- Inspiring others through ethical leadership, philanthropic endeavors, acts of kindness, excellent communication, and Jewish learning.
Please note the following:
- This award is intended to honor people for leadership roles and not for direct service volunteerism.
- Preference will be given to volunteer leaders who have not been honored by other Jewish organizations in the last year.
- Please inform Execs/CEOs/Rabbis of all nominations from their organization prior to submitting. If the nominee previously held a significant lay leader position at another Jewish organization, please inform their leadership of your intent to nominate that person.
For questions, please contact Marci Mayer Eisen at MEisen@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3810.
Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, January 3, at 9 am. Prior to submission, we recommend saving your responses in a separate document.