Jewish Federation of St. Louis and the St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum present
The European Heritage Experience
Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna & Prague
June 27-July 10, 2022
Join chairs Debbie and Kent Hirschfelder as they tour iconic spots across Europe such as the sites of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, Oscar Schindler’s Factory, the Krakow Cultural Jewish Festival, Auschwitz, Prague’s Old Town, and much more.
For more information, contact Karen Rader at 314-442-3756 or KRader@JFedSTL.org.
- What's Included
- What's Not Included
- Small Print
- Optional Group Flight
- Hotel Accommodations
- Hotel Extensions
- A Jewish educator/tour manager accompanies the group throughout
- Local guides join the group in each city
- Luxury motor coach
- Deluxe accommodations per the itinerary based on double room hotel occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch and dinners as listed on the itinerary (vegetarian/fish options will be offered if kosher meals are not available)
- Gratuities for all guides, drivers, and restaurant group meals
- Entrance fees and programming costs per the itinerary
- Airport transfers for group flight upon arrival and two return transfers for July 10 departures
- Local medical insurance (does not cover pre-existing conditions)
- Wireless audio headsets for all travelers
- International flights
- Airport transfer other than group flight times
- Hotel incidentals
- Meals not noted as included
- Travel insurance (www.grouptravelinsuranceisrael.com)
Land Package: $4,350/person, double room hotel occupancy rate
Single Room Supplement: $900/person
- Registration and land payments are processed through the tour operator, Authentic Israel
- To reserve your spot, a $250/person deposit is due at the time of registration
- The deposit is refundable up until January 28, 2022, after which it is non-refundable
- The remaining balance is due by March 28, 2022, after which it is non-refundable
- Cancellations must be made in writing, and we encourage you to obtain the group-discounted travel insurance policy
- Payments may be made by check or credit/debit card, however, a 3% processing fee applies for credit/debit card payments (does not apply to initial $250 deposit). Note: credit card fees are not refundable
- The program is based on a minimum participation of 25 travelers, and travelers are encouraged to delay booking flights until the minimum has been reached. A final determination will be made after the January 28, 2022 deadline.
- Airline tickets are being held on an optional group flight through Murrays Travel, contact 1-314-426-6111.
- Jewish Federation of St. Louis and Authentic Israel reserve the right to deny acceptance on the tour according to its discretion
The trip begins in Warsaw on June 28, 2022 and ends in Prague on July 10, 2022.
36 seats are being held on the following group flight through Murray’s Travel:
St. Louis-Warsaw via Atlanta and Amsterdam – June 27, 2022
- Delta #2794-leave St Louis 550p arrive Atlanta 823p
- KLM #622-leave Atlanta 1040p arrive Amsterdam 1255p
- KLM #1365-leave Amsterdam 230p arrive Warsaw 425p next day
Prague-St Louis via Amsterdam and Minneapolis – July 10, 2022
- KLM #1350-leave Prague 605a arrive Amsterdam 735a
- KLM #655-leave Amsterdam 940a arrive Minneapolis 1130a
- Delta #2569-leave Minneapolis 340p arrive St Louis 513p
The cost w/tax is $1426.25. For any questions or to hold your spot, please contact Murray at 314-426-6111.
Hotels are as listed on the itinerary or similar accommodations.
Arrive early to Warsaw or extend your stay in Prague by an extra night (or two) and take advantage of the rates, which include breakfast and standard cancellation terms:
- WARSAW – Intercontinental Hotel Double $135/night & Single $125/night
- PRAGUE – Hilton Old Town Hotel Double $255/night & Single $255/night
Click here to register. For registration questions, please contact Sara at Authentic Israel at 202-537-6056.