Jewish Federation of St. Louis and the St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum present
The European Heritage Experience
Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna & Prague
July 10-23, 2023
Join chairs Debbie and Kent Hirschfelder as they tour iconic spots across Europe such as the sites of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, Oscar Schindler’s Factory, the Krakow Cultural Jewish Festival, Auschwitz, Prague’s Old Town, and much more.
For more information, contact Karen Rader at 314-442-3756 or KRader@JFedSTL.org or Helen Turner at 314-442-3748 or HTurner@STLHolocaustMuseum.org.
- What's Included
- What's Not Included
- Small Print
- Optional Group Flight
- Hotel Accommodations
- Hotel Extensions
- A Jewish educator/tour manager accompanies the group throughout
- Local guides join the group in each city
- Luxury motor coach
- Deluxe accommodations per the itinerary based on double room hotel occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch and dinners as listed on the itinerary (vegetarian/fish options will be offered if kosher meals are not available)
- Gratuities for all guides, drivers, and restaurant group meals
- Entrance fees and programming costs per the itinerary
- Airport transfers for group flight upon arrival and two return transfers for July 23 departures
- Local medical insurance (does not cover pre-existing conditions)
- Wireless audio headsets for all travelers
- International flights
- Airport transfer other than group flight times
- Hotel incidentals
- Meals not noted as included
- Travel insurance (www.authenticisrael.com/insurance)
Karen Rader to email PDF of itinerary.
Land Package: $4,495/person, double room hotel occupancy rate
Single Room Supplement: $1,050/person
- Registration and land payments are processed through the tour operator, Authentic Israel
- To reserve your spot, a $250/person deposit is due at the time of registration
- The deposit is refundable up until January 31, 2023, after which it is non-refundable
- The remaining balance is due by March 31, 2023, after which it is non-refundable
- Cancellations must be made in writing, and we encourage you to obtain the group-discounted travel insurance policy
- Payments may be made by check or credit/debit card, however, a 3% processing fee applies for credit/debit card payments (does not apply to initial $250 deposit). Note: credit card fees are not refundable
- The program is based on a minimum participation of 25 travelers, and travelers are encouraged to delay booking flights until the minimum has been reached. A final determination will be made after the January 31, 2023 deadline.
- Airline tickets are being held on an optional group flight through Murrays Travel, contact 1-314-426-6111.
- Jewish Federation of St. Louis and Authentic Israel reserve the right to deny acceptance on the tour according to its discretion
July 10, 2023
St Louis-Warsaw via Detriot and Amsterdam
Delta #2658-leave St Louis 10:10 am arrive Detroit 12:43 pm
Delta #134-leave Detroit 6:05pm arrive Amsterdam 8:00 am
KLM #1363-leave Amsterdam 9:45 am arrive Warsaw 11:40 am next day
July 23, 2023
Prague-St Louis via Amsterdam and Atlanta
KLM #1356-leave Prague 2:20 pm arrive Amsterdam 3:55 pm
KLM #621-leave Amsterdam 5:05 pm arrive Atlanta 8:20 pm
Delta #2732-leave Atlanta 10:56 pm arrive St Louis 11:34 pm
The cost with tax is $1,514.78.
25 seats are being held through Murray’s Travel Center, 314-426-6111. Additional seats will be secured as needed. Cancellation penalties: From now until March 31, $79 per person. From April 1-May 19, $179 per person. After May 19, tickets are non-refundable.
Information needed: Names (as they appear on passport), genders, and date of birth due by May 19, 2023
Hotels are as listed on the itinerary or similar accommodations.
Arrive early to Warsaw or extend your stay in Prague by an extra night (or two) and take advantage of the rates, which include breakfast and standard cancellation terms:
Contact Toby Ayash at Authentic Israel for pricing, 202-537-6056.
Registration link. For extended trip questions, please contact Toby at Authentic Israel at 202-537-6056.