Jewish Federations have raised more than $44 million for Ukrainian relief since the fighting began. Jewish Federation of St. Louis is proud to have been part of this incredible effort to help Ukrainians raising $720K right here in St. Louis. These donations have already made an extraordinary impact:
• 12,100 refugees have been fed and housed
• 7,000 refugees have received on-the-ground support in Ukraine
• 5,500+ Jewish Ukrainian refugees have arrived in Israel
• 7,800 beds have been rented
• 55,000+ calls have been received at various hotlines
• Served as the lifeline for 18,000 Jewish elderly and 2,500 poor Jewish children
But the needs continue for Ukrainian Jews. Through our collective effort with Federations across the country, with gifts large or small, every dollar will help provide vital support. With the safety of at least 200,000 Jews at risk, Jewish Federation of St. Louis is supporting the work of our global partners on the ground in Ukraine, Russia, and Poland to address immediate needs. Every dollar raised will go to these organizations. This work is urgent; we know as a people that whenever and wherever one Jew is threatened, we are all threatened. Thank you for your compassion and generosity.
Checks for the emergency fund for Ukraine can be made payable to the Jewish Federation of St. Louis and mailed to P.O. Box 790436, St. Louis, MO 63179-9826. For other questions, please contact Charlie Meyers at CMeyers@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3831.