- Jewish Family & Children’s Service: JF&CS offers help and hope to families in our community that are coping with the challenges of everyday living.
- Jewish Community Center Inclusion Programs: The J offers programs and activities for both children and adults with disabilities.
- PJ Library: The PJ Library blog is a great source for families that have young children with disabilities.
- COAST/Ohr Atid Program: The program pairs children with special needs with undergraduate students for one-on-one Jewish learning and experiences tailored to their abilities and interests.
- JAMI- STL: Jewish Attention to Mental Illness.
- Covenant Place: CHAI building at Covenant Place has 15 apartments for adults, age 18+, with qualifying income and mobility disabilities.
- The Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA) Jewish Disability Resource Guide
- Yachad: The National Jewish Council for Disabilities.
- Ruderman Family Foundation: Inspiring the global Jewish community to pursue full inclusion and to encourage strategic philanthropy.
- Union for Reform Judaism: Promotes the full participation in the spiritual, educational and social aspects of synagogue life for people living with disabilities and for their families.
- Jewish Week: The New Normal blog.
- Zeh Lezeh(For One Another): Ruderman Family Foundation blog.