Needs assessments are underway on the highest priority areas of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis. This gives us a better understanding of how to build a Jewish community where every member can live with dignity, meaning, and purpose.
Many needs assessments are informed by the Community Study conducted in 2014.
Current Needs Assessment Library
More needs assessments will be posted as they are completed.
- COVID-19 Phase I Needs Assessment
- Covid-19 Phase II Needs Assessment
- Building Resilient Jewish Communities: St. Louis Key Findings
- COVID-19 Phase III Needs Assessment – Executive Summary
- COVID-19 Phase III Needs Assessment – Full Report
Expand and strengthen an engaged, vibrant, and flourishing St. Louis Jewish Community
- 2018 Engaging Families with Young Children Full Report
- 2017 Early Childhood Education Study Final Report
- 2017 Youth Engagement Audit Review
Well-being and Safety
- Elderly Jews At Risk Needs Assessment
- 2019 Community Safety and Security Needs Assessment and Planning Report
- 2018 Understanding Services for Jewish Families and Individuals Living in Poverty
- 2013 Orthodox Community Study
Israel and the Global Jewish People