Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
Important information for non-profit organizations and small businesses detailing the CARES Act.
Check back as updates will be provided as more information becomes available.
The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, financial, or accounting advice. Participants are advised to consult with their own bankers, attorneys, CPAs, and consultants to determine whether CARES Act programs are suitable for your organization.
Helpful Documents & Resources
- Slide deck from PowerPoint presentation during the CARES Act call on on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Q&A sheet from CARE Act call on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Fact sheet with information about the CARES Act and what it means for nonprofits
- PowerPoint: COVID-19 Legislation by Tony Nitti, CPA, MST, at RubinBrown
- “PPP Loan – Now What? Maximize Forgiveness and Avoid Pitfalls” Video Recording from May 5, 2020 Zoom call
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Slide Presentation from RubinBrown