The Kranzberg Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, has awarded $70,000 in grants to 16 Jewish programs for children, teens, and young adults for 2020. The Foundation received over $200,000 in requests for this cycle.
This is the 12th year the Foundation has made these grants, solidifying their commitment to supporting the engagement of the next generation in our local St. Louis Jewish community.
2020 Kranzberg Grant Recipients:
- BBYO – BBYO St. Louis Council
- Chabad on Campus – The Network
- Chabad at Mizzou – St. Louis Jewish Discovery Tour
- Epstein Hebrew Academy – General Support
- Friends of Israel Scouts—Shevet Keshet – Shevet Keshet Camp, Community Outreach & Partnership with Scouts from Yokne’am/Megiddo
- Hillel at Washington University – Jew-It-Yourself Grant Initiative
- Jewish Community Relations Council – Student-to-Student
- Jewish Federation of St. Louis – PJ Library
- Jewish Rock Radio – Jewish Rock Radio Live Across America: St. Louis Sings
- Jewish Student Union – General Support
- Maryville University Hillel – General Support
- Mizzou Hillel – How to Jew Like an Adult
- Louis Kollel – Torah & Turf
- Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School – Mirowitz MLK Event – Small Hands Big Difference
- The J – Nerot: Young Women of Nishmah
- Yeshivat Kadimah High School – General Support
Since its inception in 2008, the Foundation has donated more than $750,000 to projects that benefit the St. Louis Jewish community. The Kranzberg Family Foundation is overseen by a board composed of members of the Kranzberg family as well as Federation representatives.