The Kranzberg Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, has awarded $69,500 in grants to 15 Jewish programs for children, teens and young adults for 2019. This is the 11th year the Foundation has made these grants, solidifying their commitment to supporting the engagement of the next generation in our local St. Louis Jewish community.
2019 Kranzberg Grant Recipients:
- Hillel at Maryville University
- Hillel at University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Jewish Community Center – Nerot: Young Women of Nishmah
- Jewish Federation of St. Louis – PJ Library
- Jewish Student Union
- St. Louis Kollel – Torah & Turf
- Yeshivat Kadimah High School
- BBYO – St. Louis Council
- Chabad on Campus – The Network
- Congregation B’nai Amoona – Taking on Tikkun Olam: A 7th and 8th Grade Jewish Summer Camp Experience
- Hillel at Mizzou – How to Jew Like an Adult
- Jewish Rock Radio – Live Across America: St. Louis Sings!
- MaTovu – Growing a Home for Jewish Life in the City
- Shevet Keshet – Camp, Community Outreach, & Hebrew Instruction
- St. Louis Jewish Light – Why Be Jewish? Part 2
Since its inception, the Foundation has donated more than $680,000 to projects that benefit the St. Louis Jewish community.