The Kranzberg Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, is accepting applications for its 2019 funding cycle from St. Louis area 501(c)(3) organizations and congregations. This year celebrates the 11th funding cycle for the Foundation.
Established through a generous commitment from Ken Kranzberg, the Foundation’s purpose is to provide funds to benefit the Jewish community of St. Louis, specifically focused on the outreach to and engagement of future generations and creation of a vibrant, embracing, local Jewish community that will retain and be attractive to young adults and families with young children. In addition, the Foundation remains receptive to receiving grant applications for core funding from organizations that specifically target the Next Generation. The Foundation also strongly encourages collaboration between community agencies and organizations.
Note the following funding guidelines for the Foundation:
- The Foundation prefers to fund ongoing vs. one-time programs.
- The Foundation prefers to fund programs with significant outreach potential.
- The Foundation prefers to fund programs where we are not the sole funder.
- For congregations, the Foundation prefers to fund programs that find ways to transcend the walls of the congregation.
- The Foundation does not fund requests for subsidies for travel or conference stipends.
- The Foundation does not fund requests for capital improvements.
The Foundation has budgeted $50,000 for this grant cycle. The minimum grant amount is $5,000. Grant applications are due by Nov. 20, at 11:59 p.m. (no exceptions).
Apply and get more information, including funding guidelines, at JFedSTL.org/Kranzberg-Family-Foundation or contact Nava Kantor, Community Impact Associate, at NKantor@JFedSTL.org. Please note that all applicants will be notified of their grant status by the end of the year.