The Kranzberg Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, has awarded $65,000 in grants to 13 Jewish programs for children, teens and young adults for 2018. This is the 10th year the Foundation has made these grants, solidifying their commitment to supporting the engagement of the next generation in our local St. Louis Jewish community.
2018 Kranzberg Grant Recipients
- BBYO St. Louis
- Central Reform Congregation, Rainbow Connection
- Friends of Chabad on Campus, Inc- The Network
- Hillel at Maryville University
- Hillel at University of Missouri- St. Louis
- Jewish Community Center, Nishmah, for the Nerot Young Women of Nishmah Program
- Jewish Community Relations Council- Jewish Coalition for New Americans Day Camp
- Jewish Federation of St. Louis- PJ Library
- Jewish Student Union
- Shevet Keshet Friends of Israel Scouts- Tzofim Shevet Keshet Camp and Community Outreach
- St. Louis Jewish Light- Why Be Jewish?
- St. Louis Kollel- Torah and Turf
- Yeshivat Kadimah High School
Since its inception, the Foundation has donated more than $500,000 to projects that benefit the St. Louis Jewish community.