Jewish Federation of St. Louis is accepting applications for Israel Bound 2018, a three-week trip to Israel bringing together Jewish high school students from around the community. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Explore ancient Jerusalem and modern Tel Aviv
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Climb Masada at sunrise
- Raft the Jordan River
- Ride a camel in the Negev Desert and sleep in a Bedouin tent
- Surf in the Mediterranean
- Join a coexistence program with Arab and Israeli Teens
- Reflect at the Kotel, The Western Wall…and much more!
This year, the trip will run from June 10-29, 2018 making Israel Bound one of the earliest trips available for teens that get them back in time for camp programs, work and other activities. To view a video about Israel Bound, visit JFedSTL.org/Local-Trips.
The trip will cost $5,595 all Inclusive (including flight from St. Louis). Early bird pricing is $5,250 through December 1, 2017. An additional $750 travel grant will be given to all St. Louis teens!
For more information, contact Karen Rader at 314-442-3756 or email KRader@JFedSTL.org.
Register online at JFedSTL.org/Local-Trips.