The Kranzberg Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, has awarded $59,000 in grants to 12 Jewish programs for children, teens and young adults for 2017.
2017 Kranzberg Grant Recipients
- Central Reform Congregation, Rainbow Connection targeted for outreach to unaffiliated and non-CRC members
- Hillel, Maryville University
- Hillel, University of Missouri- St. Louis
- Jewish Student Union
- JCRC Student to Student, targeted for the Conversation Starter program
- Nishmah Banot Board Leadership Program at the Jewish Community Center
- PJ Library
- Shelanu Bnai Mitzvah Program to engage Israelis
- Shevet Keshet Friends of Israel Scouts – Spring Camping Retreat and Community Outreach Programming
- St. Louis Kollel Torah and Turf
- United Hebrew Congregation- Rosh HaShanah in the Orchard, targeted for outreach to unaffiliated and non-UH members
- Yeshivat Kadimah High School
This is the tenth year the family has gifted grants to next gen programs. Since its inception, the Foundation has donated more than $500,000 to projects that benefit the St. Louis Jewish community.