Join YPD and Next Dor in exploring St. Louis Synagogues! This series, Shabbat Shalom STL, offers young adults an exciting opportunity to see, feel, hear and taste a variety of St. Louis synagogues. Experience meaningful services, share a delicious meal and engage in a stimulating group discussion led by the Rabbis.
- Shaare Emeth on November 4 at 6:00 pm
- Bais Abe on December 9 at 7:00 pm
- Kol Rinah on January 27 at 6:00 pm
- Temple Israel on February 24 at 6:30 pm
- B’nai Amoona on March 10 at 6:15 pm
Kashrut standards are determined by each partnering synagogue. A vegetarian option will always be available. Please sign up for the following meals that you would like to attend at YPDSTL.org/Shabbat-Shalom-STL or contact Becca Near at BNear@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3879.