Jewish Federation of St. Louis is accepting applications for Israel Bound 2017, a three-week trip to Israel bringing together Jewish high school students from around the community. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Explore ancient Jerusalem and modern Tel Aviv
- Climb Masada at sunrise
- Ride a camel in the Negev Desert and sleep in a Bedouin tent
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Snorkel and swim in Eilat
- Connect with Israeli Teens
- Participate in a Community Service project
- Raft the Jordan River
- Reflect at the Kotel, The Western Wall…and much more!
This year, the trip will run from June 11-July 2, 2017, making Israel Bound one of the earliest trips available for teens that get them back in time for camp programs, work and other activities. To view a video about Israel Bound, visit JFedSTL.org/Israel-Center.
$5,550 All Inclusive (including flight from St. Louis). Early bird pricing $5,350 through December 1, 2016. Additional $750 travel grant given to all St. Louis teens!
For more information, contact Karen Rader at 314-442-3756 or email KRader@JFedSTL.org.
Register online at JFedSTL.org/Israel-Center.