Women’s Auxiliary Foundation for Jewish Aged, a Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, was established in 2014 through a generous commitment from the Women’s Auxiliary for the Jewish Aged. The Foundation is focused on providing financial support to St. Louis area 501(c)(3) organizations through grants and challenge grants for programs that ensure the dignity and honor of the Jewish elderly in the St. Louis community.
In concert with Jewish Federation of St. Louis’ Strategic Priorities to build a human services safety net to identify, monitor and care for the most vulnerable and isolated Jews, the Women’s Auxiliary Foundation for Jewish Aged is committed to our mission to fund organizations and programs that work toward these priorities.
At this time, there are no limiting guidelines. We want and encourage creativity but ask that your request have a mission and priority of Jewish elderly in the community at large.
Applications will be accepted from a professional employed by a St. Louis non-profit working in conjunction with the Jewish community. Once applications are submitted, we may contact you with questions or request additional information.
Applications are open February 12 through March 22, 2018 (no exceptions).
The link above will direct you to the Jewish Federation of St. Louis’ new online grant management system, Spectrum Granted Edge. You will need to create an account in order to apply for a grant from the Women’s Auxiliary Foundation for Jewish Aged, even if you previously had an account through the prior grant management system. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or problems with the application process, please contact Mindee Fredman at MFredman@JFedSTL.org or Terri Sever at TSever@JFedSTL.org.
Pictured: Joan Denison, Ellen Bern, Betty Tecklin, Susie Harris and Nancy Green
- Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter
- Congregation Shaare Emeth, Temple Israel and United Hebrew Congregation
- Covenant Place Foundation
- Crown Center for Senior Living
- Jewish Community Center
- St. Louis NORC
- Covenant Place: Covenant Place Redevelopment Project- Phase II Community Senior Resource & Service Center
- Crown Center for Senior Living: Kosher Food Project
- Jewish Community Center: Home Delivered Meals for Seniors
- National Council of Jewish Women, St. Louis Section: Wife Widow Woman Support Group
- St. Louis NORC: “Dancing Under the Stars”
For more information, contact Mindee Fredman at MFredman@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3734.