- Jewish Family & Children’s Service: JF&CS offers help and hope to families in our community that are coping with the challenges of everyday living.
- Jewish Community Center Inclusion Programs: The J offers programs and activities for both children and adults with disabilities.
- PJ Library: The PJ Library blog is a great source for families that have young children with disabilities.
- COAST/Ohr Atid Program: The program pairs children with special needs with undergraduate students for one-on-one Jewish learning and experiences tailored to their abilities and interests.
- JAMI- STL: Jewish Attention to Mental Illness.
- Covenant Place: CHAI building at Covenant Place has 15 apartments for adults, age 18+, with qualifying income and mobility disabilities.