Mental Health Training Opportunities
Jewish Federation of St. Louis and supporting partners are pleased to provide the following mental health training opportunities focused on Jewish mental wellness. These trainings are part of our efforts to improve our community’s ability to respond to mental health challenges during the pandemic and beyond. You can read more the Blue Dove Foundation’s approach and the content of these training opportunities here.
All trainings will be held virtually, and space is limited. Details are below.
Each workshop series consists of two consecutive training sessions, listed as either Option 1 or Option 2. Please choose the workshop series that aligns with your role in the community and best fits your schedule. A Jewish Mental Wellness Toolkit will be distributed to all participants prior to the first workshop. Details on how and when to pick up your Toolkit will be shared after you register. Upon workshop completion, participants will receive a completion certificate and will have the option of being added to Blue Dove’s Facebook alumni group.
- WORSHOP SERIES FOR STAFF OF LOCAL JEWISH ORGANIZATIONS:
- Option 1: Thursdays, 2/10 and 2/17, from 3-5 pm CT
- Option 2: Wednesdays, 2/23 and 3/2, from 12-2 pm CT
- WORKSHOP SERIES FOR RABBIS AND CLERGY MEMBERS:
- Tuesdays, 2/8 and 2/15, from 1-3 pm CT
- WORKSHOP SERIES FOR GENERAL COMMUNITY MEMBERS:
- Option 1: Sundays, 2/6 and 2/13, from 2-4 pm CT
- Option 2: Thursdays, 3/3 and 3/10, from 6-8 pm CT
Registration for these trainings is below. Please help us spread the word by forwarding this opportunity to colleagues and community members!