Women’s Initiative Book Club: Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
A Virtual “Book” Club for the Professional Woman
Wednesday, December 9 | 7:30 pm
Join the Professional Society’s Women’s Initiative to discuss Brené Brown’s book Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead. We will engage in small-group discussions about how Brené’s call to lean into vulnerability can enhance our ability to live courageous and wholehearted personal and professional lives.
Register for one of three breakout sessions:
- Daring Leadership
- Daring Working Parenting
- Daring Resilience during Times of Crisis
No time to read or listen to a book? Here are some other options:
- Listen to one or more Brené Brown podcasts (series is called “Unlocking Us”)
- Watch the TED Talk: The Power of Vulnerability
- Watch the Netflix documentary “Brené Brown: The Call to Courage”
- Check out her website at BreneBrown.com
- No time to read/watch anything? Please come anyway!
If you have any questions, please contact Beth Feldman at BFeldman@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3774.
Women’s Initiative Leadership
Lauren Cohen, Chair
Laura Ellen, Lauren Glantz, Kahla Graham, Sheila Greenbaum, Sarah Haimann, Sally Hendin, Jessica Igielnik, Sarah Kovenock, Margo Newman, Stephanie Pasch, Diane Rosen, Karen Smoller, Carly Sparks, Sherri Frank Weintrop
Yuko Yerby, Resource Assistant
Beth Feldman, Manager of Professional Society and Corporate Sponsorships
Julie Gibbs, Vice President, Development
Jewish Federation of St. Louis
Greg Yawitz, Board Chair
Brian Herstig, President & CEO