St. Louis NORC is a non-sectarian program coordinated by the Jewish Federation of St. Louis. It supports the healthy aging of adults 65+ in their own homes by providing opportunities for meaningful community involvement and increased access to support services. St. Louis NORC operates within a three-mile service neighborhood in the Creve Coeur area.
St. Louis NORC also has on-site programming (health and wellness, educational, cultural workshops and bus outings) open to anyone in the 65+ age group in the metropolitan area.
Outreach, Support & Volunteer SpecialistWant to get in touch or need more information? If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Joan at JHirst@JFedSTL.org or call at 314-442-3834.
- Reduced Staenberg Family Complex Fitness Center (JCC) Membership Fees (Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-3:00 pm)
- Minor Home Repair and Yard Work by Screened and Trained Volunteers
- In-home Computer Assistance
- LifeFone Personal Emergency Response and Safety System Discount
- Concierge Services by Staff for Community Resources, Referrals, Personal Attention
- NORC Advantage Card Discounts at Local Merchants
- On-site Monthly Nurse Visits (health consultations and blood pressure screenings)
- Cultural, Educational, and Health and Wellness Programs
- Professional Home Safety Assessments with a Skilled Occupational Therapist and Modifications at 50% off the Total Cost of Equipment and Installation
- Foot-Loose Foot Care – reduced pricing/group rates (Call Krista Sieve at 314-550-8824)
- EARS to YOU!! Mobile Hearing Healthcare Services. Special NORC member pricing.
- Day Trips with Transportation
- Opportunities to Meet and Engage Socially with NORC Neighbors
- Quarterly NORC News (Newsletter) with Information, Resources, and Activities
If you live outside our service area, we welcome you to browse our calendar of activities and join us for any/all of our programs and trips.