The Israel Center provides need-based scholarship assistance to ease the cost of a quality Israel experience for teens. All applications are held in strict confidence and the committee review process is anonymous.
Israel Center 2017 Israel Scholarship Application
To be eligible to receive financial aid, the applicant must:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a resident of the St. Louis metropolitan area
- Be a high school student
- Complete this application in full and provide all the requested documentation
Applications for 2017 are now closed.
The completed application and all financial information may be emailed to KRader@JFedSTL.org, mailed or dropped off in person at the address below:
Karen Rader – Israel Center Director
Jewish Federation of St. Louis
12 Millstone Campus Drive
St. Louis, MO 63146
For any questions regarding this process, please contact:Karen Rader at 314-442-3756 or KRader@JFedSTL.org.
In order for this packet to be complete, each item must be included. Incomplete applications WILL NOT be submitted to the scholarship committee for consideration.
Be sure to submit:
- Completed application, including complete program cost information
- Copy of the first two pages of the 2015 1040 form
- Listing of other sources of income for 2015 not reported on the 1040, such as child support payments.
- Brief explanation of the factors you would like the committee to consider when evaluating this application. Please DO NOT include identifying information (i.e. names) on the explanation.