All FRIENDS contributions are tax-deductible and are used strictly to support education programs and will greatly enhance our Holocaust Museum & Learning Center. Your online contribution is completely secure and confidential.
Your support helps us to:
- Purchase new videos and books for our library, which are frequently used by teachers and students.
- Display thought-provoking and moving exhibitions that provide new insights and perspectives about the Holocaust.
- Feature dynamic scholars and speakers who continue to teach us about this dark and important period of Jewish history.
- Train docents who guide more than 30,000 students through the Museum each year.
- Offer teacher training workshops to advance teacher education.
- Commemorate, on behalf of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, the Holocaust Remembrance Day through our memorial service.
- Allow schools to borrow education trunks full of Holocaust related teaching material including a teacher’s guide and lesson plan, free of charge.
Margi Lenga Kahn (at right), a child of two Holocaust survivors, leads a tour of the museum for friends.
As FRIENDS of the Holocaust Museum and Learning Center, your support will help us to honor those who perished during the Holocaust and provide Holocaust education to thousands of children throughout the Midwest.
In addition, you’ll receive the following benefits as FRIENDS:
- Invitations to exhibition openings and special events
- A 10% discount at the HMLC bookstore
- Our FRIENDS newsletter
- Your name listed in the FRIENDS newsletter
If you would like to host a private tour for a group of your own friends, please contact Andrew Goldfeder at 314-442-3711.
If you are interested in giving through the Heritage Project please visit the Heritage Project webpage for more information.