We have a variety of resources available for educators to use in teaching their students about the Holocaust.
- Workshops – Holocaust education and diversity training is available for Missouri middle and high school teachers.
- School Trips – Each year, over 22,000 students from middle schools, high schools, and colleges visit the Museum to learn the history and lessons of the Holocaust. If you’re interested in scheduling a guided tour, please fill out a request form.
- Lesson Plans – Lessons plans prepared by Missouri educators for grades 7- 12 are available.
- Classroom Activities – A visit to the Holocaust Museum does not eliminate the need for classroom learning.
- Suggested Reading – We’ve compiled reading lists, organized by recommended age.