Friends of the Brodsky Library help maintain and improve the high-quality programs and services of the Saul Brodsky Jewish Community Library. Funds raised through our Friends program help to provide:
- New books and dvds for enjoyment and education
- Workshops and programs for adults featuring discussions and lectures
- Storytelling and reading programs to enrich the Jewish education of our children
- An automated catalog of our collection
Membership benefits include:
- Free library registration
- Free admission to all library programs
- Our Friends of the Library e-newsletter
Membership is valid for one year. For more information email Brodsky-Library@JFedSTL.org.
This transaction is being processed through the Jewish Federation of St. Louis. Rest assured that your donation will be directed to the Saul Brodsky Jewish Community Library. Please contact 314-442-3721 to inquire.