St. Louis NORC prides itself on providing programs and services. The primary purpose of the Volunteer Agreement is to ensure the safety and well-being of all volunteers and participants. Please read the below statement in its entirety and then sign the digital form and pick your photo consent preference. You must do this in order for your application to be considered.
As a volunteer of St. Louis NORC, I accept and will adhere to the following standards of behavior when engaged in volunteer activities. I understand that St. Louis NORC may terminate my volunteer engagement at any time for any reason, including for failure to follow this Volunteer Agreement.
- I will participate in required training programs, read required volunteer manuals, and use the recommended policies and procedures
- I will accept supervision and support from professional St. Louis NORC staff and/or supervisory volunteers
- I will preserve the confidentiality of information about program participants and St. Louis NORC internal affairs that has been entrusted to me
- I will maintain a respectful and professional relationship with everyone encountered through St. Louis NORC volunteer activities
- I will not engage in any discriminatory or harassing behavior based on a person’s race, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, or any other category protected by law and will immediately report any such conduct to my St. Louis NORC supervisor
- I will not compromise the health and safety of program participants, employees, or members of the general public
- I will not commit illegal or unprofessional acts
- I will not attend or participate in any program, event or activity sponsored by or associated with St. Louis NORC under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- I will avoid use of St. Louis NORC volunteer status for personal, business, or financial gain
- I will follow all St. Louis NORC rules and procedures regarding appropriate contact and relationships with St. Louis NORC clients and other volunteers
Photo Consent Preference
I give St. Louis NORC the irrevocable right to take and use my name, picture, likeness, photograph, film, videotape, and/or verbal or submitted written statement in all forms and media and in all manners for any editorial, promotional, fundraising, internet (website), and/or publicity purposes of St. Louis NORC. I understand that I may be identified by name, age, and/or occupation in connection with the public, private, and/or internal use of this material. I grant this consent as a voluntary contribution to St. Louis NORC and waive any rights I may have in connections with any use of the material, including any right to inspect or approve the finished use, including any written copy that may be created in connection with such use.