St. Louis NORC
St. Louis NORC is a non-sectarian program coordinated by the Jewish Federation of St. Louis. It supports the healthy aging of adults 60+ in their own homes by providing opportunities for meaningful community involvement and increased access to support services. St. Louis NORC operates within a three-mile service neighborhood in the Creve Coeur area.
St. Louis NORC also has on-site programming (health and wellness, educational, cultural workshops and bus outings) open to anyone in the 60+ age group in the metropolitan area.
Sarah Z. Levinson
St. Louis NORC Manager
Want to get in touch or need more information? If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah at SLevinson@JFedSTL.org or call at 314-442-3859.
- Reduced Staenberg Family Complex Fitness Center (JCC) Membership Fees (Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-3:00 pm)
- Minor Home Repair and Yard Work by Screened and Trained Volunteers
- In-home Computer Assistance
- LifeFone Personal Emergency Response and Safety System Discount
- Concierge Services by Staff for Community Resources, Referrals, Personal Attention
- NORC Advantage Card Discounts at Local Merchants
- On-site Monthly Nurse Visits (health consultations and blood pressure screenings)
- Cultural, Educational, and Health and Wellness Programs
- Professional Home Safety Assessments with a Skilled Occupational Therapist and Modifications at 50% off the Total Cost of Equipment and Installation
- Foot-Loose Foot Care – reduced pricing/group rates (Call Krista Sieve at 314-550-8824)
- EARS to YOU!! Mobile Hearing Healthcare Services. Special NORC member pricing.
- Day Trips with Transportation
- Opportunities to Meet and Engage Socially with NORC Neighbors
- Quarterly NORC News (Newsletter) with Information, Resources, and Activities
If you live outside our service area, we welcome you to browse our calendar of activities and join us for any/all of our programs and trips.