The Staenberg Family Foundation announced that 14 local Jewish organizations will be recipients of over $58,000 though the Anything GrantsTM, aimed at helping organizations raise funds for a variety of needs.
The recipients of this year’s Staenberg Family Foundation Anything Grants include:
- Bais Abraham Congregation- Beit Midrash Repair Project
- BBYO- BBYO St. Louis Council Leadership Development
- Central Reform Congregation- Heart of the Shul: Ark Weatherization & Updates
- Chabad on Campus: New Chairs
- Covenant Place Foundation: A Sweet Treat That Helps People Meet
- Crown Center for Senior Living- Data Integration
- Esther Miller Bais Yaakov- Lockers
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service- Technology Upgrade
- Shevet Keshet- Friends of Israel Scouts- Wilderness Torah Shabbat Retreat
- Torah Mitzion Kollel- Bnot Sherut- Purchase of Two Used Cars
- Traditional Congregation of Creve Coeur- Security and Technology Support
- United Hebrew Congregation- Torah Study- Can you hear me now?
- Yeshivat Kadimah High School- Professional Development/Coaching
- Young Israel of Saint Louis- Lower Level Mechanical Equipment
Each grant will be equal to 50% of the project budget; organizations are responsible for raising the remaining 50% from other sources. Grant recipients must complete the project by December 1, 2017 in order to receive funds. For more information about the Anything Grants or Staenberg Family Foundation, contact Mindee Fredman at MFredman@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3735.