Women’s Auxiliary Foundation for Jewish Aged, a supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis, has announced recipients of their second grant cycle. The Foundation is focused on providing financial support for programs and organizations that ensure the dignity and honor of Jewish elderly in the St. Louis community. The following were awarded grants:
- Covenant Place: Covenant Place Redevelopment Project- Phase II Community Senior Resource & Service Center
- Crown Center for Senior Living: Kosher Food Project
- Jewish Community Center: Home Delivered Meals for Seniors
- National Council of Jewish Women, St. Louis Section: Wife Widow Woman Support Group
- St. Louis NORC: “Dancing Under the Stars”
Women’s Auxiliary Foundation for Jewish Aged, under the leadership of Susie Harris, Foundation President, is focused on providing financial support for programs and organizations that ensure the dignity and honor of the Jewish elderly in the community at large. Women’s Auxiliary Foundation has a rich history in the St. Louis Jewish community and has evolved to become a significant source of support for the Jewish aged. After much consideration, Jewish Federation of St. Louis and Women’s Auxiliary Foundation created a partnership to leverage the expertise, resources and leadership of both organizations to best meet the needs of the Jewish elderly community in St. Louis. To learn more, visit JFedSTL.org/About-Us/Womens-Auxiliary-Foundation or contact Mindee Fredman at MFredman@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3734.