Jewish Federation of St. Louis is excited to open applications for the 2017 Class of The Internship Experience for Future Community Leaders. This nine-week, paid summer opportunity provides employment at a local business or non-profit organization, a community mentor and opportunities for students to engage with the local Jewish community as part of a special cohort.
To be considered for The Internship Experience for Future Community Leaders, students must:
- Attend college in St. Louis or live in St. Louis and attend college elsewhere;
- Be entering their Junior or Senior year of college in Fall 2017;
- Be available Monday through Friday, May 30 – July 28, 2017 ;
- Be Jewish or interested in the St. Louis Jewish community;
- Have access to transportation
Additionally, Jewish Federation of St. Louis is seeking local businesses or non-profit organization to participate in the program.
Learn more and apply at JFedSTL.org/The-Internship-Experience. Applications are being accepted now through February 15, 2017. For more information, contact Lynn Freedman at LFreedman@JFedSTL.org or 314-442-3778.